Monday, April 12, 2004

Hellos!

Havent been blogging much thanks to my server. its like always down. urrkkk. am so sick and tired of it screwing up on me. hopefully theres no virus in my comp or else my dad's gonna kill me!

Nth much happened. Been continously going to church frm thurs to sun... and thats a huge feat. bahh. the masses are like bloody long too.

Thurs - 1hr 15 mins
Fri - 1 hr 30 mins
Sat - 3 hours!
Sun - 1hr 15 mins

its frigging crazy k. exspecially the one on sat. all thanks to vinny's baptism. frm 930-1230. what the hell. and we were there at 7. stoopiid. had to sing church songs to get in the mood of baptism for the elects. bored the shiit out of me. whats worse was during mass, me and pet were freezing like hell cos the air con was blowing directly at us. Nic was late. and he sat with us. hahas my mum thought nic was gladys frm afar hahas what the hell.

ohya! i went to the temple yest for qingming. the whole place was rather polluted with air frm the burning joss sticks and candles. i also fiinally went downstairs to where my grandma's urn was kept. was not as freaky as i imagined it to be. still can rmb her urn is placed in column 10a. wahhs. when you are standing there being surrouned by all these yellow urns filled with burned bodies, u get this wierd tingly feeling all over your body? not sure why tho`. some kind of aura around the urns, i guess.

haiii. theres like nth much to update about anyway. shall share with u some small stuff about my church's altar boys.

1st - they can wink at their friend while serving communion.
2nd - they can pull the cross away frm a person trying to kiss the cross during the veneration of the cross on good friday.
3rd - one of `em got slapped on the arm by someone during mass.

yupps. thats about it.

No comments: