Wednesday, September 08, 2004

went back to canberra today with benny, pebble and yong hui to get my marketing surveys done cos the stupid project needed boys frm 13-16 years old.

and wow. just cos silly ol' me conveniently forgot to get the stupid visitor pass frm the general office, i got screwed. From who? Mdm devi and that lady who maryam loves alot and just gave birth last year - mdm whateverr. let's just say they were total bitches with huge attitude problems. they scolded me.. for not getting a visitor pass for my friends and myself. Like what the fuck? say it nicely lahhs.

To get scolded early in the morning is not exactly the kind of thing i would call fun. And fuck?! why the hell do they get so pissed for? its not like they own the school. And mdm whateverr didnt even have the most basic courtesy as to pass us the pen. Mdm whateverr had to throw us the pen cos she was pissed. And she scolded me cos as an ex-canberran i should have known the rules betta.. that visitors must get a pass when they enter school. riight. so i committed the biggest sin of the world, by not gettign the visitor pass frm teh general office. Ya sure, she has the right to be pissed and we don't. And she kept staring at us like we were ex convicts or smth. Bloody hell. If not for my bloody marketing project, i wouldnt be standing there taking in all her nonsense like an idiot. she must be pms-ing or smth. what the. seriously, canberra's got to teach the clerks some manners or basic courtesy.

Fortunately, canberra's got super duper-ly nice teachers and a superb vice principal and principal unlike the staff. =) or else, i would have died. and thank you so so much miss tay!.. for helping me pass the surveys to the boys. thank you!

Oh. and did i mention that mdm sadiah wasn't very polite either? like right infront of all my friends and i, she told my friends to wear properly the next time they come to canberra. what in the fucking hell?! and she was staring at pebble and yong hui. Ya, so they weren't dressed really appropriately but so?!! why infront of their faces?! For the first time, i was so embarrassed of canberra. My friends' impressions of canberra must have totally changed.. cos of the clerks. I mean be nice lahhs. At least try be more diplomatic. grrrrr.. dammit.

No comments: