Monday, August 01, 2005

im still sick! 3 more days to the exams and im still sick!

ive been a weak weak girl this year. the number of times ive visit the doc this month is enough for a year. im going to die laaa. my eyes got problem, my ears got problem, my nose got problem, my skin got problem, my lungs got problem, my heart got problem, my brain got problem.

im not gonna do well for my exams, seriously. 's been a bad semester. wasnt it like only march that i just took my semestral papers? and now its like what, august? and im taking another semester paper? this is totally scrwed up. so there goes the first sem of my 2nd year which i kind of scrwed up. bye bye to uni, bye bye to smu. hello miserable working life with measly pay.

my life officially sucks and my stomach hurts.

No comments: