Friday, November 25, 2005

why the service line isn't my cup of tea

the service line is so NOT my cup of tea. the reason is as simple as this, i hate to serve but i love to be served. i have no patience to hear my customers go on and on about when they can take leave for their holiday or when they want me to check the available dates in the month just to get them 2 seats on the plane.. like fuck off already. its not easy to go thru every single date just to find you a seat so just dont go on holiday. if you're not fated to go, you're not fated to go.

it fucking sucks when you're working at the call centre for a tour agency. like knowing what package the agency offers is alot of memory work already and these unreasonable pple expect you to be their map, their hotel critic, their geology expert, their weather forecast, their thermometer and A CALENDER.

speaking of calenders, theres a bloody fucked up screwed up whore of a bitch lady who wanted to complain about my bad service. and what bad service, you might ask.. BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR THE FUCKING PUBLIC HOLIDAYS IN 2006.
what the fuck woman. go to hell. i hope you die and rot. i hope your vagina rots itself to death. i bet you are a fugly bitch with a dick for a nose.

if i wasnt on attachment, i would have fucking quit on the spot and scolded you there and then you mother fucking asswipe. die bitch die!

and another fucking unreasonable person i got was this man who scolded me for sounding dead.
vagina face man: "why do you sound so dead?"
me: "huh?"
vagina face man: "why do you sound so disinterested? get another colleague to serve me?"
-fucking pissed but still trying to be nice so i put on a more cheerful voice-
me: "is this better, sir?"
vagina face man: "you better be better"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. im still fucking pissed. why the fuck do i have to put up with such trash when i only get paid 8 fucking dollars a day. I HATE MY JOB.

the service industry sucks. im not cut out to serve pple. at least when pple serve me, im nice. not like these unreasonable asswipes that i get. oh i so wanna rip off her boobs and his balls. i wanna rip off his dick and feed it to the vultures.

you fucking shitheads, i hope you die a horrible death.

5 comments:

alya said...

wahahaha! How vulgar can you get?? Never mind, i'd probably have done the same things...hah!

s t e f a n i e said...

stef-sam
wheres my stairway to heaven song?!

stef-amanda
very vulgar? hahas this is considered mild

Darren said...

haha. lemme serve you. u are direct opposite of me. i love to serve. lol.

s t e f a n i e said...

u can serve me anytime.

i hate serving

s t e f a n i e said...

hhahas did i really use that many bad words?