Thursday, December 01, 2005

the one where i thought i couldnt pass on the first try

yea babe. i passed my basic! weeee! was in and out of that place in 15mins.
then went on to book a date for my advanced - 23dec 8pm. better pray i pass.. i want to pass
both my theory tests by this year. and oh yes, i think i'll sign up for PDL next week when i come back from genting.

onto other matters, fuck school la. seriously. i didnt ask to be attached outside. and its not my fault that im going on my holidays whether you like it or not, ive paid for the trip how can i not go just cos my supervisor doesnt allow me to. Fucking rigid system la.

i can predict with my eyes close that i'll get a bloody low grade for this stopover and hahas im going to not do my project today. SHALL JUST LEAVE IT TILL TMR. hahas

2 comments:

rong*2 said...

hey well done stef.. u got your basic faster than me huh.. hope i will get my advanced at one go lor..

alya said...

wow...u passed..!! cool..!