Sunday, April 02, 2006

the pain of vanity

2.5 days till school starts and i am not done with my reports, which i dont give a shit about.

OH, i can feel a sore throat coming. my throat feels raw.

AND THEN THERE WERE FOUR.
kel, sam, vinnie and yours truly.
so zouk was fun on friday, spent most of our time at phuture and i had my fill of hotties during my 1st 15 mins at zouk - FCUK fashion show. some of the models were fucking hot. yum yum.

managed to last for about 4 hours before my feet started to kill me and the fact that we were all getting hungry had us limping out of zouk around three plus. a pity vinnie's mum left newton early.. i was expecting hokkien mee and sugar cane. oh wells, ended up at jalan kayu with 2 prata kosong.

oh yes, heels might look glam on the dance floor but i think im sticking with my oh so trustworthy pair of sneakers. glam-ness or comfort? COMFORT, hands down.

okay, so this post was totally random. my thoughts are all messed up - as usual.

No comments: