Monday, June 05, 2006

term break in 6 days!

wee. i can almost smell the air of freedom.
MY TERM BREAK!
i can hardly wait.
Genting and Koh Samui. Wooot.

Once you've been tagged, you have to write 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end, you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. no tag backs. - im only doing this cos im really bored.

i got tagged by kelly;
i cant think of anything to write.

imagine this:
the family - my family at dinner
me: eh pet, help me to get chilli sauce
pet: dont want! im not your maid
me: but you are what
pet: im not!
me: fine, you're not. you are vanprathee (aunty's maid's name: suprathee)
dad being kaypoh
dad: haha not prathee la. prata
dad: eh prata! get us our chilli sauce
pet: hoi..

hahas i just find it funny la.

just roll your eyes if you think its lame.

No comments: