Tuesday, October 10, 2006

and the countdown begins.

20 more days to my birthday, people!
so far i only have 2 items in my wishlist - the new ipod nano & levis lady style jeans

& 7 weeks down, 4 more to go.
unknowingly, i actually survived seven weeks of attachment.
was looking at the calendar today and i realised it was 12/10, attachment ends november12.
how fast.
i suppose time flies when you're having fun.

oh, the colleagues are asking if im gonna work part time once attachment ends.
i think i should.

plus points of working part time:
the people there are nice
it helps to have some extra cash to satisfy my materialistic needs
the not so plus points:
the long hours might rob me of whats left of my little social life ahahs

decisions, decisions

2 comments:

kelly said...

haha. $$. its all about the kaching kaching! eh, add more to the list. more small stuff or smth so that u'll have many prez instead of juz one.

Serendipity said...

hey steff, i finally got wad u meant, cos i just read Jos's blog. I din knew he wrote that. I din say anything to him yea, so pls dont doubt me. Take Care.``

Cuz, Serene.