Friday, June 01, 2007

9 layers of orgasm/green coconut dick roll/kueh ko-balls.

i hate windows vista. its stupid, i repeat STUPID.

i spent like 30 mins trying to get from windows start up to my main page.
from trying to type in my user name to being rejected cos my password is incorrect.
which is fucking impossible cos i always use the same password.

and now i can't play with my new toy and i might just need to reformat my computer without the windows vista cd. way to go, stef.

AND even if i do manage to get hold of the cd, i might risk foregoing all the extra vaio functions that were incorporated in the computer before that.

argh. im so sad. and yang being the evil that he is, has the cheek to laugh at my misfortune because he claims he'll lack a sense of humour if he doesn't laugh. =((

i want to play with my new toy!

No comments: