Sunday, August 05, 2007

of module bidding, travelling time, timetable planning.

timetable planning is a serious waste of brain cells.
been spending the past hour trying to squeeze all my mods into a 4 day week.
there's still a 5th module to take and i'm deciding between taking an unrestricted elective or a general.
but the shitty part is the mods i like are either night classes or they fall on my free day! and those mods that don't fall on my free day clash with my exam schedule. =(

what the hell la.
then mods i wanna take that dont clash, i'm not allowed to take.
stupid system.
then later if i finally find what i want which doesn't clash with my timetable, i have to worry about bidding for that module cos i might not have enough points for it. what the shit la.
stupid nus.

i really don't wanna have a 5 day school week laa.
travelling to school's a bitch can. bus-train-train-bus. kns.
i think the time spent travelling to and fro is equivalent to me attending one lecture. why the shit does nus have to be so out of the way.

No comments: