Sunday, April 06, 2008

superman and wonderwoman.

i hope you guys were tickled by jy's singing. i know kel and em sure were hahahs

anyhoos, i got some feedback about my blog! (:

mly ✿ says: i cannot blog like you man
mly ✿ says: haha
mly ✿ says: my friend says that you blog like woman magazine. very fascinating and distracting
mly ✿ says: cos its cool, interesting and gossipy

AND AND, here's more..
*mAy 16* says: anywayy stef i saw kok's bday thingie on ur blog
*mAy 16* says: u blog really well! interesting
*mAy 16* says: hahaha
*mAy 16* says: i enjoy reading ur blog always do u noe
*mAy 16* says: i remembered once about the birdshit thingie u blogged about
*mAy 16* says: its damn funny lah

awwww. i didn't know i was that entertaining hahahs shy already laaa.. oh and i'm supposed to be finishing my lab report! deadline's tmr. but procrastination is my middle name so oh well. hai i shall attempt to finish my stupid report. GRRR.

just to end off, i recently tagged myself in my profile pictures (like the one below) in facebook.


and so the boyfriend was on the line with me when he stumbled upon my fb profile and this was what he said:

eh, why you tag yourself when the picture only got you ah?
you scared people cannot differentiate between you and the penguin ah?

... =( i always get bullied by him. kel would know. nvm, i shall blog more about him next time. kk, priorities stef! LAB REPORT!!

No comments: