Friday, September 26, 2003

awww geee. The last time i blogged was on sat, 13 sept. Nearly two weeks already. Like who0oa! thats fast. one more week. Just one more week and prelims will be over! yays! sigh.. really really wana do well. yet, it doesnt seem to be the case. Emaths is a goner. and to think i actually wanted an A1! its impossible. Laila's papers are killers. I did sooo many prelim papers and this of all papers, i had to get stuck. i mean, wtf. The paper's like prettay tough. Totally unlike the other schools prelims paper. i can say bye bye to my three months in jc. How sad! hmms. am still left with e and a maths paper 2 + biology. mr see oh mr see, he and his salivary ducts at the sides of his lips hahas "class, take 3 flesh sheetsss of papers!" hahas what the hell. His pronounciation is horrible. Oh yes, and not forgetting his english -- horrible! with some luck i might just be able to get a 30+ for lit. I ran out of time. argh. didnt fnish my prose. blame it on my lousy time management. I spent like slightly more than 1hr on Julius Caesar. Wrote a whole lot of crap - 3 1/2 pages. Yayas, im mad. okays! no talk bout my exams. really really wishing for it to be over
now! no more late nights, no more sleepless nights, no more stress. how i wish i can take my o's now. Not just take it but to take it and do it weell! ahhhh!!! stress!! okays im talking kinda wierdly now. cant really think straight. doubt anyone will understand what im writing anyways, kinda abstract. shall just end here. no point tryign to rmb whatever horrible things that happen. what's over is over. now, my goal is to trash andrew in war craft! win him! okays.. gotta get ready for battle tmr morning. adieu! =0)

No comments: