Saturday, September 13, 2003

yays! true true.. my inner self and my real age fits! im gonna be 16 in like 2 months' time and my inner child is already 16 years old! hahas hmms havent been blogging for quite some time already. the last time i blogged was after watching Pirates of the carribean with T3. hahas the very same night, i went to watch Pirates again with my cousin John, Junior and my spastic sister. hahas was sooo tired i slept thru out the movie. =p i cant help it! hahas john was complaining and complaining.. going on and on about me wasting him money.. blah.. hahas i was rather sorry but .. nvm .. its not my fault anyways, i think. I didnt really enjoy this year's september holidays. considering my whole holiday revolved around studying. bleh. spent my 5 entire weekdays in school to study. Figured out it would be much productive to study together as T3, without the boys. The boys talk tooo much. could hardly concentrate yest. Yikes.. and im not really prepared for Amaths yet. im screwed. cant believe Mrs Phang actually told andrew she thinks 1/2 the class is capable of getting an A1. alright.. she said T3 was capable of getting an A1. erms.. okays.. lets just hope her crystal ball really works. okays. so i totally summarised my entire week. but time is not on my side. Am aiming to clear the entire unit of waves, electricity and magnetism by today. so.. gotta rush. yups and serene is gonna recommend to her friends my webbay.
shes rather amused by my webbay i supposed.. hahas she thinks its cool.. like its some kind of online diary hahas my webbay IS an online diary! hahas nvms, she doesnt know. the poor girl spends most of her time mugging the books. compared to me.. im still slacking which shdnt be the case considering prelims is starting really really soon. Yokays. really gotta start mugging. okays. shall try to update again as soon as possible..

No comments: