Saturday, October 18, 2003

hellos. am trying to figure out how to make my words flash in from left to right. gee. nearly 2 weeks to mah o's and im still slacking! argh. im sooo screwed. Dad just forced my results out of me. Wasnt too happy with my results. Got me so incensed when he told me with marks like that i shd go to poly instead. Wtf? Isn't he like supposed to encourage me or something? but no0o.. instead he keeps remindign me how lousy i did for my prelims and how much a slacker i am. im seriously sick of his constant nagging and bugging. Just one more month, one more month, it will be all over. I'l burn all my books. yes, seriously. shall burnt all my books when im done. Woo hoo!
Tried to do selective studying for s.s but its hard to choose which topics to study. I so hope that the chapters i spot will come out for s.s! I seriously wana get my A1 for humanities. argh. anyways, bio practical's like next week! and o0ps, i have yet to really study yet. hahas am so not in the mood to study plants. Plants are boring stuff. who wants to know about plants and how they photosynthesize? Plants can suck beans. Screw plants. hahas and i just remembered, hahas called andrew yesterday to tell him that the michael buble cd i want for my berth day is not $32.90 but $17.90 ha! he has agreed to buy it for me as a berth day present! Yays! Wondering if anyone could just buy for me clay aiken's -- measure of a man cd hahas how nice it would be! Am seriously egotistical hahas. Being the thick-skinned me, i gave quite a number of pple fuzzies hahas nick calls them "downright-propaganda" hahas! true true. Considering all my fuzzies revolved around the same msg which was "hellos! (some msg)... my berthday is coming already know! u should know what to do right haha!.. *hint hint! hahas"
shall just end here. my entry's kinda lame. so yas.. cheerio

No comments: