Friday, October 17, 2003

My testimonial for darren.

Mah pal. i think. hahas. my pal. has lived on earth for 16 years, as of when that i am not sure. hahas. apart from beating almost about everyone in warcraft and all the computer insanes, and taking my hippos and tags w/o asking, he makes one funny guy. ha has. This awfully mischievious boy who is a bag load of fun and laughter. His obsessions are his soccer, his team Arsenal and burping hahas. yes, this boy is skilled in burping. He makes heads turn when he burps. He can be really sweet if he wants to. Yet, being as playful as he is, he has always been a good friend to me and has never fail to make me laugh when i see his face. GOOFY FACE! ha has. A great chap to be around with and im so0o lucky to have a friend like him. =0)


Darren, you owe me my testimonial!

No comments: