Wednesday, June 30, 2004

eew eew eew. some bird just flew inside my house. was so scary lahh. got a shock. was supposed to throw my clothes into the toilet when i saw this flying brown object. eek! so scary! whats with all these birds? cant their puny little bird brains realise that humans and birds cant co exist? that God gave them wings so they can fly away before yours truly starts killing them?! i hate birds.

went with kel for lunch today at causeway. was supposed to go orchard shopping with wee hong and nic but decided not to cos orchard is such a boring place. aft lunch, we met em and went to sch to collect our o lvl cert. but silly little me just shoved my entire cert into my spine-less bag and now my cert is spoilt! how nice. ugh.

yesterday - was aiight. went out with 0412. only half the class came. went to play pool for the 2nd time and i was much better compared to the 1st time cos a certain boy by the name of samuel didnt know how to teach me properly. sam, u got to brush up on ya teaching skills. hahas. anyhooow, went to watch some stupid japanese horror movie. yes, horror movie. SEANCE. stupid show made no sense. it had no storyline, the ghosts were not even close to scary and the ending was crap.

aft that, we went to the arcade to play. ate our dinner at 9 plus then it was home sweet home. yups. that about sums up my 2 days.

No comments: