Sunday, June 13, 2004

helloes!

am at serene's house slacking now.

went for chinese lectore meeting today. was quite fun lahhs. *cringe
were discussing about getting blazers and having some chinese lector gathering. The gathering's gonna be at my place. we are gonna have potluck. Got my lector schedule today! am going to finally get a chance to go up and read the 2nd reading on the 25th of july. and 25th july is pet's berthday! double yays!

Qiao fang aunty made me read my passage. hahas she praised me k. say im a good reader. my voice is loud and clear, im not monotone. hahas ive got the makings of a good lector. muahahhahas. EXCEPT my chinese has that english accent to it. what the hell. =)

didnt get to see dee today. BUT am going out with him one of these weekdays. so.. hooray! cheer for me ya?

No comments: