Thursday, December 14, 2006

break down session.

oh yes, before the test, i told uncle i couldn't do it.

i screwed up really badly during my warmup session before the test. I couldn't do my S course properly, i actually MOUNT the damn kerb. I couldnt do reverse parking correctly cos i couldnt tell the difference between straight and slanted.

called yingrong and started crying cos i really didnt wanna take the test.

but oh well, went for it anyway and i was right - i failed.

ha i suck at checking my blind spot so much that i nearly got into an accident when doing parallel parking. ha my super nice tester had to warn me and like after the test
he said: rmb just now your parking nearly hit the other car?
me: hahas. oops. ya. hahas
he: if i pull the handbrake, its immediate failure.
me: oh?! then did u?!
he: abit only. *smile

ha so nice right! i love love love my tester la.
at the end of the test, he even apologised can?!

as much as i enjoyed testing you, i'm sorry i have to fail you.

No comments: