Thursday, December 14, 2006

second tp.

I COULD HAVE PASSED!
Its such a waste. I had the best tester in the world today and i screwed up, all because i couldn't see the marking clearly over all the rain when doing my directional change and i striked the kerb!

& i so foolishly thought that strike kerb means immediate failure but NO, its just 10 demerit points. damn it la, i shouldn't have requested to redo my directional change. cos my tester was like are you sure u wanna redo? i shd have just continued with my parking and then i wouldn't need to do additional reverse movement which resulted in an immediate failure.

so sad la! i did everything else correctly except i suck at checking my blind spots. argh. and the best thing about the tester is that he doesnt mark u while you're driving but only after the test then he starts grading you. WHICH ALSO MEANS IF U DIDNT DO THAT WELL, HE WOULD HAVE JUST PASSED YOU.

so wasted!

argh, im so pissed.

darren: stef, you got alot of money to fail tp hor?
kok: when's your next test? can join me in march already.

No comments: