Thursday, March 15, 2007

oh, how i miss those secondary school boys.

how a supposed msn chat to discuss where to go for supper and who to drive became a total rubbish conversation which dragged on for 2 hours before we actually left for supper is beyond me.

but oh my lord, i had so much fun laughing. i laughed so hard, my tummy ached so bad and tears were rolling out of my eyes. my mum thought i was mad.

hahaas their lame jokes and endless racist comments never fail to amuse me.

one of the many topics:
darren: eh so how? where to go for supper?
kok: aroon we go jalan kayu la then you can give us discount
andrew: don't go jalan kayu la, go mr prata.. i got 10% discount
me: heh? how come?
andrew: cos i used to work there during fyp
me: hahahas do what? flip prata?
kok: wash plates?
andrew: no la.. help people order prata
me: ha wahh u any job also take hor
kok: then got steal the prata recipe not?
andrew: no la, all indian how to read
me: hahahas
kok: wasted. else u can be the first chinese to sell prata at the coffeeshop.. can ask aroon to join you
aroon: what? i open my shop next to his arh
andrew: eh aroon! i skin u alive then u know.. although it will take more than a day..

and the retarded conversation drags on to about the mystery of the secret hole, andrew's ex lovers - camel and bulldog ahahas

then finally, it was supper at 925 with kok/darren/andrew at 12, after that andrew wanted to go to chong pang nasi lemak to get some for his mum. ha and the boys, being their usual pervertic selves were staring at this girl from inside the car while waiting for andrew to get his mum's supper ha and when the girl's guy friends started to stare back, darren went to lock his door hahahs incase they get beaten up ahahas so manly of them.

there's never a dull second with those boys la. i'm going to miss them when they enter NS.
=(

No comments: