Wednesday, May 26, 2010

attacked by the sick bug

this is the longest time that i've been sick!
its about 10days since i last felt healthy =(

been down with cough, flu, sore throat, slight fever and the occasional hardened phlegm!
damn disgusting.

and my throat got so bad that on fri, my voice started to turn hoarse, then husky, then manly and finally airy.

now its manly and husky again. AND ITS WEDNESDAY ALR.
my voice is so low that:
1. everyone is making fun of me
2. the dessert stall guy was laughing at me
3. my dad mistook my voice for a guy
4. my mum burst out laughing in the midst of our conversation

woe is me.

on the other hand though, cos of the sick bug, i was out of work for 1.5 days this week!
and this week is only a 4day week. thanks to vesak day!

and i'm going to a surprise hotel to stay this fri! (:

EXCITINGGGGGG!

No comments: