Monday, January 12, 2004

Em and kel came over to my place to swim today. More of a piggyback kinda thing. cos we were all full and they didnt bring their goggles hahas so em was doing lame stuff. Trying to get us to do lame stuff to her hahas so em piggybacked me and i piggybacked kel. The whole time we were just laughing and laughing at nothing. hahas didnt know what was so funny. cos kel laughed and i laughed then em laughed and i laughed somemore hahas we were just laughing cos the other was laughing. Quite spastic actually. But the wierd part was, i liked it.

Other than the other time while trying to play pool and i was laughing at myself silly, i actually liked all these HAHAs stuff. Its but long since we ever laughed so hard. Like really long. cant really rmb when was the last time we laughed that hard though. Eversince sch started, i was just laughing or smiling at the stuff em and kel were telling me about their orientation and sch. Just keeping quiet and listening. Nothing much to comment on cos i knew nothing about what was happening. Feels a tad bit wierd actually but what the hell. Shall wait for my o lvl results and pray that its good so i can go join them at Nanyang. Yups. Basically it for today.

Had a dumb dream today. Like really spastic. Kel was constanttly rolling her eyes when i was telling her about my dream. She says my dreams are always totally ridiculous hahas shall keep a big shh shh about my dream. Main idea was i had SARS hahas

No comments: