Thursday, January 01, 2004

urkk. am so dreading to go to sch tmr. its sooo00oo erms dreadful? I would rather just stay at home and rot myself away. Thats smth much interesting. Stupid darren just came and tick me off by reminding me that i had to go to sch tmr. How sweet. Went to check out the sch today. Its small? and the distance is long. Have to take mrt all the way to Bukit Batok then take a bus. Aft that, watched scary movie 3. missed the front part cos we had to wait for vinnie. as usual, late. The show was retardedly hilarious and v short. According to ang ku kuey our future hcjc breed, its 1.5 hr long hahas how mathematical eh. Kays. Gtg bathe. Mum's nagging like shit. Super annoying. Hate it when she nags. She totally pissed me off. Totally. A classic bitch. One that barks and barks non stop. Blahh. Shall end here. Ta~

No comments: