Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Its almost 12 hrs to the start of a new year. Year 2003 passes like a blink of an eye to me except during exam periods when time seems to drag like forever. But hell, before i actually even get into the mood of x'mas, new year comes. aww gee. how time flies. still rmbered what i said one yr back. I cant believe we're gonna take our o lvls this year! Imagine if we entered jc now! of cos now it aint true anymore. I cant enter jc for the 1st 3 months. Which is a fact i still choose 2 not believe sometimes. But nevertheless, i thank God for giving me such a wonderful year for letting me use this year to get to know my friends better and become even better friends with them. Its things like these that makes life living for. Not forgetting my family too even though we might have our ups and downs, we still pulled thru.

Hahas so decided to write my thanks to those pple who made a difference in my life. These are according to random order ya.

To those from my class,

Emily! Hamily! Hahas i love u like loads and loads! I'l miss u alot alot when u go to ny for the 1st 3 months. Must always stay my good fuddy buddy kays? Must also miss me when u make new friends in ny hahas. I know u 2 well to even mention what i miss about u. I miss everything about u, every little thing. Realised uve change quite a wee bit huhs. U tend to demand more nowadays hahas demand to listen to sun wu kong's that main song hahas demand to eat ya wood. hahahahas. im mean riights. And dont worry about ya bad habit of being late, kel and i wont mind. hahas. Miss me k?

Kelly! I love u alot 2 u know rightts! U know i love u as much as i love em! I love u both equally much! I'l miss everything about u. Everything. Must let me know if u like a guy and that guy likes u kay? I wanna be the 1st to know! hahas. Rmb to smile alot kays. Hahas rmb i told u that if u dont know what to say, just smile. It works! Pple will think ya v friendly even if u just smile and dont talk hahas. I know its scary to be alone in a new environment but hey! u got em beside u to help u even though u guys are frm different streams. Im worse. Im in a different sch. With not even 1 of u guys to help me even when im in trouble but i doubt i'l get into trouble lahhs! Love ya.

Ee Pengster! hahas u little artsy fartsy creature! Next yr going NAFA righhts? Little miss active, surely make alot of friends there. Maybe u can meet ya erms pinky there hahahas. Ya a great friend u know. Can be a little crazed at times but ya still v nice to hang around with. U go girl! And go get ya pinky, ya bird or leroy or andrew tan hahahas.

Gladys. Sweet little horbit. Hahas O flirty one hahas. Love going to church with ya although i sometimes dread going to church with u. U flirt too much with jeremiah! hahas and ditch moi aside. I was so hurt boo hoo hoo hahahas. I know u wont be reading this lahhs but this is for myself so i shall continue writing. Will miss seeing u and b'nut together. Stop denying that u guys arent a pair. Liar! hahas but i'l miss u loads. Try to mix with more girls not guys! ahahas

Lok kwan, Lokkie! hahas u will most probably nudge me by my side and go ehhs! when i call u Lokkie right hahas ya lucky i nv call u dinosaur hahas. Im getting sooo lame. Just go ahead and nudge me! hahas i'l miss sitting next 2 u in band hearing u talk about some Taiwan or Korean show u just watched that was nice or telling us nice stuff about Hong Kong making me soo0oo wanna go there. Exspecially the part about handsome guys!! hahas. Next time if i ever go to Hong Kong, i'l pull u along!

Malay girls hahas sorry i just bunched u guys up as a group but i figured it would be betta this way cos its erm...its errr... its.. ayhs! betta this way. Will miss ya loudness, ya laughters, ya rubbish hahas. Miss Zakiah's engine drill which always makes Priya deaf. Miss priya's sarcasm and her constant fighting with vinnie. I wont really be missing Aini cos i'l be seeing her soon ahahas miss humayrah and her erms nickname 4 me. hahas ayhs not sure what else to say!

Maryam! Dear O Maryam, O poetic one.. The one who's so fickle when it comes to the subject of love. U just lovve Huzaimi alott rights? Then show him. Quit getting all worried and frustrated when he goes out with other girls. U know he likes u and only u. So no worries ya.. U guys have stand the test of time. And dont get all shy and everything when u see Huzaimi hahas its just wierd!

KaiLin! Hahas ya sooo adorably funny when u start giggling about certain stuff. Will miss hearing ya gossips and i still rmb that retarded KFC phone operator hahas spastic idiot. Hahas i know u dont like insects and cats and ohyahhs.. always try to make fun of me arhs haahs ya uncle staying at 12 Thomson Heights haahs bu kou peng you arhs hahas

Shirleen! ahahas whats the nickname those boys always call u? hahas suddenly forgot hahas. Big mac zit? hahas not sure hahas u can be really funny at times.. purposely bumping into pple and stuff ahahas and oh, u love to nudge pple alot 2! hahas sometimes u can be really serious and when u look serious, u look angry and it looks scary! Oh wells, am at a loss for words. Happy new year! Hahas

Joanna and Ying hui. Ah, the two studious ones. Correction. The two heavily obsessed with chinese love stories hahaas Really wierd know u guys! Can go jc dont wanna go. So wasted. Give me ya points lahhs! I dai ti u all qu! hahahas exspecially ying hui and her bullying andrew. Those 2 seem like a perfect couple. Never a day without fighting or making fun of andrew. hahas i bet those 2 are in love! and joanna, a v sweet girl haahs she's weight obsessed hahas must be 41 kg! hahas i rmb-ed kays!

Dharshana and Annie. Erms..hellos! This year has been a good or bad yr for u guys? Not sure. All i know is i gave annie hell in sec 2 haahs me and peng. Ayhs, back then we were young and immature but now hahas am still not sure. Dharshana is nice but she prefers to mix with her own gang wheere she can go crazy and laugh and insult annie! hahaas bad dharshana! hahas hope u guys look fwd to the coming yr. It'l be a 1000 times better!

Brother Black! Aroonie! hahas u funny little thing u hahas always love to call and confirm if we are really going out hahaas miss the times we go out together to have lunch. hahaas u always look forward to lunch hahas shall miss seeing u trying to run away frm the clutches of maryam hahas dont lie.. i know u like her! hahas has been really nice getting to know ya better this yr. Think we became much better and closer friends! Thats like wow! Never imagined being good pals with u till now. Am v glad we became good friends. Hahas and try to challenge me again in mental calculations. Am still waiting for the day u beat me. waiting. hahas

Darren! Like what em says, im ya good fuddy buddy! hahas cheers pal! am sooo gonna miss ya burppp, ya lameness, ya crap and hahas ya absolute biaseness to Dharshana. V mean know! hahas still rmb when u got her book and realised it was hers and u threw it away in disgust hahas and she caught u doing that hahas... totally comical. Will miss sitting next 2 u in class and for science practicals. Yayas i suck in physics practical, u got to help me. But hey! when it come sto chemistry pracs, im the master hahas and ya the blur one. haahs my disciple riights? Must always listen to ME, ya shi fu kays hahas must continue entertainin me okays when im on high mode hahaahas one of my v gd friends huhs! hahas actually sacrificed so much sleep to try entertain my HIGH mode. am thankful for that. I shall return u ya S.H.E one of these days. hahas and i'l be ya loyal ally in wc. Call me when u guys wanna play k? hahas ohyas u nv fail to amuse me with ya lameness hahas

Adib hahas u can be v quiet when u want to! Like v v v quiet but sometimes u can go nuts and it becomes liek really comical hahas. still wont forgive u for calling me mummy. urkk. gross! hahas but eversince aft our o's uve become more talkative as in like u talk more to us and stuff. hahas rmb u littered then u got caught by one of the teachers hahaahs. but uve certainly become more outspoken when it comes to talking to us. Hope to be better friends with u though it'l be quite hard cos secondary life is over. =0(

Vincent, vinnie, tinky vin winky. my god bro or... my god it! hahas not bad arhs u have a long lost twin. His name is augustine hahas. A huge slacker. U seriously got problems with ya biological clock. Go do smth about it! Ya gonna have probs waking up next yr cos got no more adib to call u and remind u to get up 4 sch. Good luck man! Will be seeing u soon! Getting baptised in Easter rights? I'l be there! and ya bro is fattishly cute!! hahahas

kok kok kok. a huge twiit. calling me a dork without even knowing the meaning. what the hell. spastic. Uve been a great friend though. haahas u can talk a whole load of crap. Never fail to entertain me with ya totally ridiculous rubbish and ya totally rubbishy facts of life which just cracks me up! hahas u lovve working in metro now riights. hahas flirting with all the aunties there and stuff hahas it must be great looking at people's feet everyday hahaahs next time my dadday wanna go buy shoes, i bring him there kays? must talk to the supplier for us then can get huge discounts! hahas will miss u loads. miss ya insults to everyone. miss ya pissing off evryone. Miss ya being so bhb, akways asking everyone whether they missed u. will miss u calling em ya lao po. will miss ya mummy 2! shes so cute! hahas

Andrew. ah, ya face has surprisingly become much clearer. but ya english is erms well, its hahas still bad. u got to work on ya english and pronounciation. hahas its tragic. cant call u poxitis or pox nemore. awww. i miss calling u that! hahas and stop getting so lovesick over girls! Its soo00oo disgusting and soo0oo not worth it. Thanks for trying to entertain me. It doesnt really work hahas yups so next time go exercise i call u kays? U this muscle-obsessed boy. Got to put on more weight 1st. Cant imagine a stick thin boy with muscles. Eeeeew! Totally grooosss! hahahas next time, if u ever ever find a pretty girl whom likes u and of cos u'l definitely like must show me kays! Though i cant really trust ya taste! hahahas

B'nut. The gentleman in the class. also the craziest in the class. hahas u and ya chinese songs. hhaahas still miss teachers day when u sang that song for mrs phang. ahahas she was soo00oo touched! she cried! think u and gladys gonna get married soon. Must invite me kays? hahas never regretted once knowing u hahas sometimes u can be so hilariously funny my sides hurt sooo0ooo bad cos of all the laughing hahas u and ya racist singh jokes with gladys, aroon, priya and vincent hahahas all the meanies! hahas

kays. shall continue later. am v exhausted. will continue.

No comments: