Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Got into CI. or.. JI- Toh Tuck Campus. Eech. Wonder whether i can fit in. If in 2 weeks, i dont like the place. Im packing my bag and leaving. Shall waste my life away for the 1st 3 mths.

Em and Kel are going to nyjc. Only different stream. and em is worried that kel will ditch her for no friends. Puh-lease. Im like worse off. Different sch somemore. Em thinks i'l remain untainted cos theres no jc life to worry about. Quite true. But i'l be having new friends there. So its more or less the same. I think. And i am doing the same things as those in jc. Still got orientation and crap. Just hope they dotn make us do some silly stuff which will be totally embarrassing. No ball games either. Ack. I'l be making a fool out of myself. -shivers-

New environment = change.

Lets just hope we all dont change too much. Let new alliances not be as strong as our alliance. Kays. Getting a little survivor-ish here. Shall just end here and continue watching Sun Wu Kong - The Quest for the Sutra. I think thats the title ya.

Later twiits,
stef.

No comments: