Thursday, December 18, 2003

Damn that Friendster.Its taking v long to load. Blooday hell.

Anyways, went to Aroonie's house today. Initially planned on having a LOTR movie marathon. But what the hell. The show was so long and so slow. We decided to stop aft Fellowship of the Rings. Aroon ordered Pizza. So we ate two regular pizzas, one baked rice and one pasta. was blooday full. Watched 6th sense aft that, another slow show. Wasnt that nice since i knew the ending. Watched some snippets frm MTV music awards - about Matrix Reloaded hahas. Retarded. Then watched deleted scenes frm Pirates of the Carribean. So tired, i slept 1/2 way.
Waited for em kel and aroon to get ready for their councillor grad party b4 leaving. Borrowed some dvds to watch.

Took 854 back to yishun interchange. Had to run to chase my shuttle bus. Managed to catch it, fortunately. Got home and laze around then ate dinner. Tried to tell a lie to not go to church. But in the end, still went. Didnt wanna go by myself at Novena church. Saw daryl when i reached church. was late mahs so stood around with him. Finally when that Fr. Noel Chin finished his stuff, asked him how was his N lvls. he got 9 pts! Not bad lahhs.. Serene got 10! Am v happy 4 them.

Queued so long for the priest to do the confession for me. Ended up changing rows cos that priest was talking too much and was holding up everyone. Went to this priest. Told him i hadnt go for confession for a v long time so kinda forgot the procedures hahas. Told him how much i hate my mummy's side of her family. How awfully mean pple they are and they shdnt be forgiven. And knowing priests, he told me i shdnt be like one of them. If i hate them, im like one of them. Surely i wdnt want that. Yups. Just smiled and sticked out my tongue at him ( was at wits end kay ) He made me say an Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be for penance. Couldnt find my mum or vanessa. Looked some blurhead standing in the middle of the church. They were all the way at the back. So shittay! I was soo embarrassed!

Oh nvm about that. Now got big problem. I mean really big. My hormone pills to be taken daily for 21 days right? I forgot to take it yesterday!! I thought i rmbed. How how how?!! Hopefully its no big deal. Urkk. Im scared!! Better go pray.

Thats all twiits.

No comments: