Saturday, December 20, 2003

hello twitts!!

Oof. got pulled out of bed like damn early today. Mum came into the room and started demanding us ( me and pet, vanessa ) to get out of bed and follow her to the market. Ack. Could've just died on the spot. How can anyone be so cruel as to pull a poor girl who's deprived of sleep because shes watching sun wu kong till 1+ in the morning to get up in the wee hours of the morning?! -cruelty!-

So, got dadday to fetch us to the market at Chong Pang City. Went to have b'fast at one of the coffeeshop. Had no idea what to eat. Ended up getting glutinous rice and one chicken wing!! Yays! Hahas im stupid. Speaking about hahas i havent been haha-ing alot. So here goes, hahas hahas hahas hahas hahas. Hahas guess a few hahas cant make up for the number of hahas ive lost. hahas. Then, me and pet went to buy soya bean, the drink. Was thinking of eating soya beancurd but it kinda reminded me of someone. hahas was kinda grossed out. so decided to go back to 7-11 where she was queueing to buy i think 4D or Toto, not sure which.

Mummay started marketing. Went into the market. Phoof! Stinkay! hahas. The pig seller hahas was flirting with my mummy. eech. vulgar. hahas. asked my mummy what religion she was, whether she was protestant or catholic. hahas my mum told him catholic and he was like me 2!!... yahhs right.. hahas says he goes to church on sun afternoons. right right. theres hardly any mass going on in the afternoons. hahass then he say his name is bi da lu. hahas like what the hell is that?!! Thought it was peter but oh well, heck lahhs hahas.

Then passed by the fish shop. Not fishmonger. Fishshop. The one that sells pet fish and frogs and insects and turtles. I wanted to keep those small terrapins. But damn it! Mum didnt wanna buy. Her reason being, i'l kill it. errmmmss...right...

Then passed by this illegal sock dealer hahas two ladies were selling socks. One pair for 1 dollar. 6 for 5 dollars. so chose lotsa cute ones. Then went to take 859 to the bus interchange so can take teh shuttle bus. Pet and i were complaining the whole time. My dumb mum went around like practically the whole of Chong Pang City looking for cheap vegetables and shet hahas damn tiring. I was holding this bag full of fruits which was like damn heavy! was soo grouchy the entire time. Aft reaching the bus stop, wanted to stop my obssessive craving for tao suan so went to the back of teh interchange to buy. But there were no stalls selling tao suan and the only tao suan stall was closed!! Boo hoo!!

Then rushed for the shuttle bus, read Life! Nothing interesting.. Got off, went up and waited for mumsie to open the door. Realised the bag of socks i was carrying was missing!! I bloody misplaced it! Realised i left it on the bus! Damn it. Had to rush to take the shuttle bus back to teh interchange. Mum told me to go to the lost and found section to try my luck. Pet initially didnt wanna go but i managed to persuade her. was left with a few mins so ran to catch teh bus. When i reached the interchange, had 9 mins to go to the lost and found section and go check whether my socks wwere there hahas. Didnt know who to ask. So was standing there like some idiot. wanted pet to go ask but pet didnt want. so finally this bus lady came and ask us whats the prob. Then this guy came to settle our admin problem. My socks appearently wasnt there. Only some Isetan bag. Had to leave my name and contact no. Guy said he would help me go look for the socks. Then ahhhh!! it was 9.44. 1 min to run for the shuttle bus!! Sprinted like shet. Pet was trailing behind hahas couldnt resist laughing. The bus was leavign already! Luckily uncle saw us or else we wd have missed the damn bus. Was soo sad i lost my socks.

So went back, took off my shorts and went to pee. hahas then that man called! Told me that he found the socks hahas he asked me whether i was stee-ney. Erms okays.. Wo shi stee-ney.. hahas what the hell. Told me he foudn the socks! Yays!! But oof, checked teh time. Ahhh! 3 more mins b4 the shuttle bus left for the interchange. Snatched my shorts and was buttoning it in the lift. Wahs sped all the way to teh shuttle bus again. Damn i was blooday thirsty. I didnt even bring my cash out. I was broke. Boo hoo hoo. This time, decided to walk slowly to the lost and found section. Guy was doing some admin stuff with some bus driver so had to wait. Finally got my socks! Hahas he asked me whether i bought it as christmas presents hahas what the hell told him i wanted to wear it hahas. Did somemore admin stuff then had to speedwalk to teh shuttle bus cos almost reaching 1015 hahas wah keep on seeing the bus uncle untill i was soo embarrassed hahas didnt know whether to laugh or just keep calm. Hahas ended up giggling. Called pet on teh bus to go down to the water cooler and fill up a bottle of water cos i was dying of thirst. Any moment i'l just drop dead. Then went home. What a crazy morning. ack. not goign to the market again.

All those running is enough exercise already. was intending to use the gym again to continue with my new exercise training programme. But nvm.. ive done enough. Ohyas yest this old man in the gym aft exercising come and talk to me and pet. Stupid old man. Asked me whether pet was my daughter!! I was like erms, uncle, im 16. And shes my sista. Then he was like oh, uncle thought u were 26. Right.. Bet all the adrenaline in his body is making him blur. Hes getting too old. hahahas. Wahs i can pass off to watch some RA show. hahas

One more thing, yest, stupid pet farted twice in Popular. Fuck, it was damn smelly. Got so pissed. I made her mar lou hahas by saying out loud, " vanessa! U fart right! V smelly Kays! U better stop farting!" haahs everyone was like staring hahas then later when going to pay for my archie comics, got pet to queue for me 1st. I came over tehn she farted again. Fuck. Really smelly. hahas the lady infront tried to act like she had no sense of smell hahahaas. Totally comical. But was fucking pissed at the same time. hahahas.

Ah wells, shall just end here. Pet has been waiting for me to go watch Sun wu kong like since just now. so toodles~

No comments: