Monday, December 22, 2003

Just took my hormone pill. I must say, it tastes.. nice!! hahas. But that stupid pill is making me fat. So am on a strict diet and strict exercise routine. Had band today. Frm 9 - 1+? It was supposed to be only till 12. But peng wanted us to stay longer so can practice Final Countdown cos only the clarinets and percussions playing that song. Wah peng nearly killed us. My thumb was aching like shet but she made us repeat over and over again. Must reach perfection. Haiyos. Was so drained of energy i couldnt even blow properly. End up peng made us sing the tune instead hahas. We sounded like shit.

B4 that, we had to join the band to play. What the hell. That mdm tan ask us to go down instead of letting us watch them practice. Ask those with instruments to go join the band to play and those without to go march. Damn her. Was pissed with her. Stupid kays. So long nv go band then now want us to start playin again. Think what?! We are musicians or smth arhs. We are just bloody amateurs kay. Really cant stand her. A classic definition of the word bitch. Brought vanessa along with me for band practice then ask me to not bring her again. Fuck. Whats her prob. Its just BAND. I see no trouble when i brought vanessa to sch last time during study sessions so wtf is her problem now. Then when we go ask her what if we cant make it for the sec1 orientation cos we got our jc and ci to go then she give us that asswipic look. Wtf. we are out of this sch. You are asking us for a favour to help the band. Yet our goodness has turned to nought. Our goodness means suffering. She's forcing us to go for band. What the hell. She can tell the sec1s and sec3s that she can sack them frm the band and they'l be left with no pts. Well, kiss my ass! Who the fuck are u to come order us around? Show us some gratitude b4 i slap ya face and leave. Damn it. Unreasonable faggot.

Tmr still gotta wake up at 9 again for the sec1 registration shit. Then stay for band frm 9-5. what the hell. If tmr mdm tan doesnt give us respect, im taking my bag and leave. Cos of band, i got to postpone watching my movies, I have to postpone my Lord of the Rings, i have to sacrifice my precious sleep time just to wake up and slog for the band. This is not my definition of enjoying my holidays.

Shall be a magnaninous person and forgive her. Cant help it. It runs in my blood to be kind hearted and forgiving hahahas. Not like what th eprevious quiz says. Blahh. I destroy society? Erms, v nice ya. Ohyas, then aft that we went to Giant. Hhahas em finally got to know that its just Giant, and not Giants hahahas. Em bought socks and T3 got one black shirt with a cat/owl on it. Yays! Thats the 2nd shirt we guys have that have the same design on it! Tan-ity! hahahas.

They came over swimming. Went to kels place 1st to accompany her go get her swimming stuff. Krystal was at home so asked Krystal to tag along. Krystal came along. Hoorays! Kel swam the 20 laps she always wanted to swim. I went to the gym. Cycled for 20 mins. Then got em to tag along with me cos she was too tired to swim aft 5 laps. Hhahas so she cycled and i fast-walk on the threadmill for another 20 mins..Not bad.. shall do that again tmr.

Ohs jia zai da pah yao start already. Got to go goons~

No comments: