Thursday, January 08, 2004

Finally blogger is back. Am not going back to JI ever again. Long story. Wanted to blog but since blogger decided to screw up on everyone so hell, didnt bother to blog. Only interesting thing there was i got to meet 40 Tans in one go. woo hoo. the power of the tans. Saw JP too. He was in the same OG as me. He's a Tan too! But that blur boy forgot i existed. what the hell. made friends with everyone. Was closer to this girl called Janice though, Janice Tan. and there's this girl frm st theresa's who has the same name as pet - vanessa tan. hahas anyways fuck JI cos i didnt o back on sat for the orientation. Our SL, sadat aka saddam said that if we dont turn up on sat we can forget about attending JI for the 1st 3 mths. And voila, i didnt go on sat. JI is forgotten.
The place sucks.
Location sucks.
Orientation sucks. (Played blow wind blow)
Teachers suck.
HODs suck.
Principal sucks bean.
Everything there can kiss my ass.
Cos they suck.
The pple there are like seriously huge slackers. Still rmb what the science HOD told us that got me damn pissed. U guys must have studied last min for ya prelims thats why u guys ended up here. wtf. shant go into details. aint in the mood for it.

Anyways, em and kel love their orientation at NY. seems like real fun uunlike a certain place i know of at Toh Tuck. They had different clans and different tribes. Real cool. And they had a disco night yesterday. Crashed NY today. Em's OGL thought i could go ask the prinicpal whether i could stay in NY for 1st 3 mths. Cos they say the principal's really nice. But what the.. she didnt even see me. Just passed a msg to the clerk to ask me to try again when i get my o lvl results. So much for being nice. But the pple there were nice. Got to know alot of new pple and soem of the J2s hahas this girl, Alna is liek really funny hahas really lame. They had some JC mingling period for 1 hr where the J1s got to talk to the J2s but of cos we just sat around stagnantly. Went for lectures too. The LT is like really nice. Unlike the other JCs. Maybe cos its the new campus. The place reminds me of a polytechnic. Liked the maths lecture hahas im sick. Em didnt really like the maths and physics lecture. she wanted to sleep. hahas but it wasnt that boring as how andrew described it to be. was quite alright.

Alna didnt go for 1st 3 mths. Said theres alot to catch up on if we didnt go for 1st 3 mths. So i got to start studying now. getting kel to copy her lecture notes and zapping tutorial work frm her tutorials. Blah blah. basically, studying. urkk. am gonna crash ny again tmr at their morning break. cant go with T2 in the morning cos the OGLs will be taking attendance.

Sigh. am feeling kinda depressed now. My dad lahhs! He and his boss had a super huge quarrel and his boss nearly wanted to sack him. My dad apologised but the guy said he'l never forgive my dad and blahh. Wonder how my dad is gonna faced him tmr. he's forever condemned by his boss. All that boss' fault. He wanted my dad to go over and try. He really liked my dad that time. Then when my dad went over to his dept he started finding fault with my dad and stuff. Knowing my dad, he is never one to tolerate shit frm pple. Guess today was the day he blew his top. Really wonder what he's gonna do tmr. His boss frm the previous dept ask him to change back. So am advising my dad to go switch back. Ayhs. am not too sure myself. but it feels wierd seeing my dad just sitting on the sofa and staring into the ceiling blankly. Thinking about how he looks now in the living room makes me cry. I just wish i can do smth to help my dad. But i cant.

No comments: