Thursday, August 03, 2006

and i finally dont feel so lost

yay! my internet connection is BACK!
there's seriously no use for a computer if u have no access to the internet
im so glad my internet's fixed.
been feeling so handicapped w/o it. hahas
kudos to uncle george who got it all done in 15 mins

that said, lucky i had tara and her laptop to help me through these past 2 days - tara had to stay over so we could rush our projects
even so, for the past 2 days, i have no wireless at home. so where did we go?
my bbq pit cos my function room offers wireless but we couldnt enter cos it was after hours
but the bbq pit is like a breeding ground for mosquitoes or smth. one night there and i have like more than 10 mosquitoe bites on my left leg alone.
AND MY POOR LEFT MIDDLE TOE.. KENA 3 MOSQUITOE BITES AND ITS A LITTLE RED AND SWOLLEN.

im not thinking straight alr. too many projects killing my brain cells.
OH, congrats to darren and yr. you guys are officially in the triangle plate racing team and im still stuck in the L plate loser team. how nice eh?
no more uncle for you guys to look at. im the only loser who has to see him for another what 8? or 10 weeks?

im so sad now. =(
looking forward to my rocher ice cream. yum yum

1 comment:

rong*2 said...

hai yo stef.. dun worry.. u are a nice girl mah.. never gen uncle chao jia.. wo mei you li mao.. gen uncle chao jia.. so i not learning from him le.. you guai k.. dun gen uncle chao jia..