Monday, August 14, 2006

and i miss you the most.

its nearly 4 and i have yet to hit the books.
argh, just kill me now.
so many chapters to clear & i have church at 8 later. bah.

CANNOT. must aim to clear the 1st 5 chapters by today else i'll be way behind schedule.

sigh. somehow i feel as if im drifting further and further away from my dream.
not sure how i will do this sem. it seems that with every sem that passes, i get more slack.
i skip more classes, i dont pay attention in class, i love doing my work last min and my mugging sucks cos nothing goes in.

how to enter uni? i need to hit a 3.5 gpa and im only a 3.3
which technically speaking, means i need like straight As for this sem to pull off a 3.4, i think.
but im not doing anything to get my straight As.
how la, stef? study overseas? siggh

It's time to wake up and pull your sheets down
It's time to realize the dreams that you would've never known

No comments: