Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sean & Lewis.

In biz report class now, wore formal for nothing cos our group wasn't "lucky" enough to get picked to present this week which is good cos none of us are prepared.

i must be the "luckiest" girl in the world laaa.
supposed to complete biz report yest night BUT my internet decided to screw up on me and i spent almost 2 hrs trying to get my connection back. but like i said, im such a lucky girl, even singtel couldnt do anything about it.

wanted to go over to tara's place and rush the project but yr suggested she come over instead. so finally around 845, tara came and alas, NO WIRELESS CONNECTION. so we had to go downstairs to the bbq pit where we had internet connection and alot of mosquitoes. ended up rushing the project till 245am.

and cheeyong's an idiot. when yr told him about my internet connection, the guy was saying how i should learn my lesson for leaving projects till the VERY last min. thanks ah

im so screwed cos there are 2 more projects to rush by thurs and my internet connection is still down.

told you i was lucky.

1 comment:

rong*2 said...

stef graduate from uncle's class soon k.. waiting for u..yup.. in the mean while.. i can drive u around if u want.. haha.. provide me with the car