Monday, November 27, 2006

if i said i love you, would you hold it against me.

so after 3 months of not driving, i finally had my lesson today. was seriously intending to postpone but the girls were trying their best to persuade me to go.. and i did la. and surprisingly, it was not too bad. i actually rmb-ed how to drive ahahas, how shocking.

still deciding whether i shd sit for my driving test on 14dec. cos i might just pass and then maybe get to chauffeur people around during christmas and new year's, which is quite nice.

it sucks that i've somehow developed a fear for driving. im not exactly sure if it is a phobia of the uncle or the driving. but i always ALWAYS get nightmares before driving lesson. just like this afternoon when i took a short nap. i had a nightmare of uncle la. how gross.

me: can i postpone my driving today? i dont wanna see uncle laaa
yr: stef, just do it la. if u keep postponing u'll lose interest. and stop wasting money paying for your PDL. its 25 dollars u know.
me: but im scared of driving!
amanda: whats so scary about driving? just get it done and over with laa
charlene: im taking public transport for the rest of my life..
tara: stef, i know what u are going through. i used to suck too. i mean i still suck now but still, its better to have a license

sighh. i should seriously consider switching to auto.

1 comment:

rong*2 said...

hey stef.. glad u went for the driving lesson.. i think u can do it one on the 14th dec.. waiting for u to drive me around in your dad's car when he is away.. cheers..