Wednesday, November 29, 2006

if you leave.

i think its either my hair or my makeup that gives people the impression that im wild or that i club and drink alot. but i dont. looks can be so misleading..


cos im so tame ahahaas

us - me, tara & yr before deciding on chinatown
me: lets go holland v! i've never been there before.
tara: huh? what the hell, stef. i'm malaysian and i've been there laa.
me: i cant help it. i lead a deprived life.
yr: dont want la.. holland v so far. all the way to buona vista
me: nvm la! just go!
tara: dont want.. lets go ali baba street!
me & yr: ali baba street?!
tara: ya la! ali baba street!
yr: what ali baba street?! dont have such a street!
*took me a few secs to realise which street it was so i burst out in uncontrollable laughter
tara: oh.. i remember, ARAB STREET!
yr: walao. ali baba street ahahas

ha i have such cute friends :)

No comments: