Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i'm not your bank.

and thats what the mum said to me this morning when i told her i needed more money for camp and stuff

the weekend passed pretty fast with all my lovelies for company

saturday:
yong hui's surprise 21st at pasir ris park - pictures below;

sunday:
tara day! accompanied girly to chanel so she could collect her mum's watch then we went over to vivo to find kok and thats when i realise i couldn't read maps for nuts. i swore we walked the whole of vivo trying to find starhub only to realise that it was near coffee bean and we walked past it like more than 5 times!

i swear i'm pretty damn blur and i get tricked quite easily =(
like the muscle cream incident and reading maps..

anyways, i have a thing for zara racer backs, bought my 3rd colour and i was so tempted to buy my 4th in pink but tara thinks i'm mad if i did.

monday:
went back to nyp so tara could collect her cert
then it was off to cathay for harry potter!
went to zara again and got myself 2 more spags - red and white!

i'm thinking of changing my dress style, alot less safe, alot more mix and match with a whole lot more accessories.

No comments: