Monday, July 02, 2007

nobody ever made me felt this way.

i'm really really broke.
i haven't felt so poor for my past nineteen years.
blame me for being too lazy to go down and collect my cheque.

but despite my being broke, i still went out and spent more money anyway.. so much about financial deficit.

anyways,
i finally got to meet darling tara last wednesday after so so long. i think its been 2 months since the last time we met? aww. really missed her. and to show her how much i missed her, we celebrated by eating alot. we had crystal jade for lunch then spageddies for dinner and to finish it off, it was dessert at canele patisserie chocolaterie where i had my absolutely sinful dark chocolate cake and tara had her strawberry cake and yr had her chocolate souffle for dinner.

then thurs was tanning at spring grove. and i think my face is becoming too tan and shaun thinks i look better fair. i think too tan makes me look like a malay laaa.

hmm and fri afternoon was watching my idol's movie - yuan yang aahas. the evening saw me at cine with char, yr and alvis. had hong kong cafe for dinner then it was random walking around town and i bought this top frm esprit which said "i love dancing" and knowing how spas i can get sometimes, i was doing the "point the finger" dance for yr and pai seh-ed myself when the salesman turned behind to look at me. sighh, the embarrassing moments i get myself into.

and sat night was soaking in the hot tub plus watching the mummy

oh crap vinnie's going to kill me. suppose to meet him for jogging at 5 but its 505 already. shit

No comments: