Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the freak with one big eye and one red, swollen small eye.

and that freak would be me.
my eye infection is back!
like why?! why does it have to happen during recess week?!
the one week that i can use to catch up on movies online
okay that was a lie. i still watch movies online despite me having school.
but the point is, NO INFECTION DURING RECESS WEEK.

A the bao-glar (thats right, cos he steals bao) thinks i use my eye for all the wrong reasons thats why im suffering the consequences. =( so not true pls

and aloy thinks my blog posts are funny.. hello aloy! ahahs so is my post funny enough for u? hur hur.

me: hey what u doing tmr?
yr: why?
me: oh no reason, just feel like going out
yr: ya right like tmr is the only day u feel like going out..

damn, she knows me too well ahahs

No comments: