Wednesday, September 26, 2007

all about hair.

is it wrong to be addicted to the smell of your hair treatment?
cos i'm super addicted to it la. i won't die from oversmelling my hair right?
like the chemicals won't go into my brain and start killing my brain cells, i think?

so em and i were at keith's today.
i wanted to get my hair treated (cos of the smell) and em wanted to get temporary curls (for fun, just to see how she looks like)
keith was doing his whole juggling nonsense and he decided to put me under the steamer while he went to curl em's hair.
and i think he got so engrossed with curling her hair, he forgot all about me and i swear my brain almost got fried while waiting under the steamer. i spent a good 30 to 40 mins under the thing la!

keith and i got to talking while em was camwhoring (taking pics of herself with her NEW hair)
keith: wah your friend's hair very stubborn ah, very hard to curl
stef: ya can tell.. u took so long with her hair. the other time u did it for me it took like what? 15 mins?
keith: cos your hair obedient
stef: ahas of cos! like the owner what..

em's hair is really stubborn la. her curls turned to waves in like less than an hour? poor thing. her hair needs to be tamed or learn a few obedience lessons from me =)

No comments: