Tuesday, October 02, 2007

during class.

i had stage 1 conjunctivitis so i went to sch in specs.
upon entering class,

class in unison: OH MY GOD, STEF!
fiona: stef why are u wearing specs?!
me: i got eye infection so doc say no specs
heng jing: yea man, u look so gong
me: thanks ah.
fiona: ya! i'm so not used to it. for once.. u look so guai. so different la!
me: =)

And during some silly debate about global terrorism,

reilly: i think global terrorism is easier to solve than global warming.
teacher: oh? so where is osama now?
class laughs
dorcas: most probably hidden in some cave
me: maybe he had plastic surgery!
heng jing: ya ya ya! plastic surgery to look like *points at me
me: HOII. i'm not lor!
heng jing: no wonder u skipped stats lect this morning right.. cos u need to shave your beard

i keep getting bullied! =(

anyways, i think i'm too slack. seriously slack. i've skipped like god knows how many lectures already. and i spent the whole of recess week bumming around. save for the weekends where i swear i almost died trying to churn out a 2000 word essay for soci. i'm so going to fail la!

and NOW, i have like 4 more hours before i leave for school and i have yet to start on my burma essay for class later. and i havent even prepared my speech for PF presentation which is ALSO due later. grreeat. i always love to get myself into such last minute panicky nonsense.

No comments: