Tuesday, September 25, 2007

spoilt brat.

people always say kids are so adorable and so innocent.
those people should be shot dead.

i was in church on sunday, after god knows how long. so vanessa and i were sitting behind this eurasian girl, probably around 5 yrs old. she was kinda huge for her age la. but i thought she was quite adorable, with her big eyes and super long eyelashes.

BUT, that kid was such a spoilt brat. everytime she looked behind at us, she'll stare and then threaten to hit us. GRR.

and what really set me off was during prayer time and we all had to kneel so my hands were over her seat and she decided to lean on her backrest so my hands accidentally touched her. that brat turned around and stared staring and mumbling at me. THEN, the fat kid took her pen and thrust it backwards in an attempt to POKE MY EYE.

that got me super pissed. and i was telling vanessa the next time she tries to hit me i'm going to slap her. so came communion and both our hands were on her seat again. that spoilt brat wanted to punch me with her small fat fingers so i stared at her for the longest time and she got super scared so she went to punch vanessa's hands instead.

grrrr. i'm still so angry about it la! when did kids become so spoilt? i don't rmb being so spoilt or at least i don't rmb wanting to poke people's eyes out with my pen. that girl ought to be spanked. parents nowadays.. don't know how to teach their kids.. tsk tsk ahahs

No comments: