Monday, January 19, 2009

no school tmr! (:

yes! tutorial balloting results just came out, and i got all my first choices (: no school on tuesday and tuts only on alternate weeks! yaynesss

anyway, my mum kept nagging for us (pet and i) to springclean our rooms for CNY. so yesterday, we each took the whole afternoon to clean our own rooms. and i feel so accomplished cos i cleaned the underneath of my bed, vacuumed my toys, cleared my cupboard, rearranged my display shelf. now my room is spanking clean!

but i paid a price though. my body is aching like shit now. my back is so achy, i can't even bend properly. both my back thighs hurt also. AND, my nose is stuffed with dustmites! both my nostrils are useless and i have to breathe through my mouth.. which sucks cos my tongue feels all dry afterwards. =(

pictures of my hard work

2 comments:

emily said...

It looks the same as before!!! my room is like a junkyard compared to yours!

s t e f a n i e said...

noooo! its different.
my toys are all gone and kept underneath my bed.
AND! i rearranged my makeup and accessories into mini shelves hahas

ah, junkyard cos u never clean maaa! must clean. next time i shall come over to your place and springclean - consider it your bday present! haahs