Monday, November 10, 2003

Decided to change my blog to Pyjamas

Why? cos Girlspace
decided to screw up on me. I cant change my template neither can my posts be seen. wtf. had to resort to changing. kind of like my new template hahas not sure why.. bu qing chu! haha! anyways, haven been like slacking for the past three to four days? only touched bio on fri and thats it. Haven't even touched amths. The last time i touched that sub was like wayyyy back. oopsie daisy and amths is like what? tmr?! goodness gracious me. im one hell of a laZy girl hahas. great. andrew aka pox just came and msg me asking me hows my amaths revision. just told him i had yet to touch it. woo hoo. and now he's telling me hasn't touched it. ya! right. im sure. hahas today was vanessa's 1st holy communion. she looked so spasticated! Nvms about her.
Have to get back to studying. got to mug. mug. mug. and figure out a way to get rid of the blogger ad which is like stuck right in the middle of nowhere. what the hell. kays. really got to start mugging. The time now is 5.26 p.m. and andrew's is gonna have his dinner. ah..neat..okays ta-ta!

No comments: