Friday, November 14, 2003

on account of my spastic brother, i shall post this entry. Today was awwwsome. T2 came to my house swimming today. We watched mr. vampire 1992. hahas a vampire + babies + loads of laughter. hahas the show was blooday funny hahas even though this was like my 3rd time watching it. hahas since it was raining, em decided to mess around with my comp while kel and i.. we just watched Bachelor 3 - The woman tell all? purr. the girls were bitchayy man. like really bitchy. ack. classic bitches. wtf. Kirsten had bad comments about like every girl. and Kristina? That ol hag still thought she was the one for andrew. wtf. Puh-lease. She seriously needs to reflect on her actions, babe. eech. And ohyas the worse was Kirsten's recorded video for the girls. It was fucking bitchy. I guess u all know why i cant be there with u guys. Like wtf. Even if you're one of the 2 last girls left, u can at least try to be modest. No wonder Jen won. She's soo0ooo nice. she doesnt bitch about anyone. She's just little miss nice. according to kel, Jen's motherly. Anyways, back to real stuff, after that, the rain stopped. Yays! and we went down to swim. Kel swan 10 laps while i was trying to breathe under high pressure in water. hahas where my lungs were feeling really pressurised. Breathing under high pressure is good for running. It creates more red blood cells therefore more oxygen is transported thru out my body and voila once i accumulated enough RBCs, i'l have no prob with getting an A for my 2.4! Cheers! hahas im being a little too bio here. hhahas had lotsa fun. we were crapping alot! Talking about what we were gonna do aft o's. The 1st thing was to go watch Matrix Revolution. Yays! Then more stuff and more stuff. cant really rmb though. But ONE major thing i wanna do aft the big O is to SHOP! yays! SHOP SHOP SHOP TILL I DROP! hahas it rhymes! hahas wtf im being lame here. Ohyas, hahas aft swimming, we cooked pasta. Well, maybe not me, maybe T2. hahas i just helped cut the mushroooms and sausages. The pasta was good. Yummay! Then, watched Holland V and poof! here i am updating my blog after that, got to write testimonial for my dear sweet ol cousin, samster hahas. Oof. look at the time! 843! ah! star search! cant talk anymore goons. ta~

No comments: