Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Dont feel too good. The probational JC admission thing is killing me. Im left with what? Choices like serangoon and yishun? T2 might be going some other jc betta than me. Sigh. i will miss them alot alot. Miss them to bits and pieces and i'l miss them truckloads. Thinking i might be one day seperated from them for three whole months makes my stomach churn and silent tears to form in my eyes. But i cant be selfish. They did scored better than me. Only i wasnt hardworking enough. Sometimes i wonder is it right of me to beg them to go to yj with me. Thats why when the two of them discuss about which jc to go to, i just shut up. I have nth to say and i cant decide for them cos ultimately its still their choice. They say they wanna put a few jcs b4 putting yj. They will most probably go to the better few. sigh. i have no say. only hope. Hope that they'l accomodate yj for the 1st three months. Oh wells. nvm. maybe its fate. Maybe my friendship with them stops there. =0(

On a lighter note, went iceskating and bowling at Kallang today. Had loads of fun. Waited sooo long for em and the rest to come so me kel nic and br. black decided to go to Kallang 1st. The guy gave me a size 6 hockey skate. Couldnt skate at all. The shoe was so loose, i had no balance. Had my skates changed to a size 5. Had much better control. Finally got the hang of ice-skating and was skating much faster and better. Em peng and sam came one hour later. hahas sam has no idea how to skate. hahas he was so funny! he couldnt skate at all. He was ditched aside a few times but hahas at sometime someone would go help him or go talk to him. Had to leave the place at 4+ cos it was 8 bucks for 3 hrs. So what the hell. waited for em and peng to come out like 30 mins later. sam left with us cos he saw no pt in staying when he couldnt even skate.

Actually wanted to play pool but they only had snooker. so we went down to play bowling! hahas! was my first time. so was vvv shittay. kept shooting my bowl into the gutter. hahas em and peng didnt join us for the 1st game. But aft they saw us having soo much fun they decided to join in. Boy i must say kel and em are naturals. and so is peng. hahas peng is sooo funny. Ohyas, bet my thumb grew fatter during the 2nd game cos my thumb got stuck in the hole. what the hell. decided to hold the ball loosely hahas and the ball flew backwards when i tried to shoot. hahas all of them got a shock when my ball suddenly flew backwards. hahas peng also had one of her balls flown backwards. hahas we are DANGEROUS! haha! The boys were damn good. all of them had at least one full strike. ENVY.

Hmms. Thinking of wateing the cactus em bought for us at Cameron highlands. 6 for 10RM. She got this cute cactus for me with three round lobes. was sooo adorable! okays cant talk. wanna go watch Animatrix - Final flight of the Osiris. Im loving my hols!

No comments: