Sunday, March 21, 2004

Good friends are like stars....you don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

Got this frm an email sam gave me. v meanigful huh. realised how much my life has changed in such a short period of time. eversince 2004 started, things have pretty much changed. i dont get to go to sch anymore. no sch uniform either. em and kel have many many more friends than me =( hahas kiddin. ive become much introverted, quieter, less sociable BUT more family bonded. been feeling alot closer to my family nowadays. i love `em alot. i love my friends alot too. tho` now's not the same as last time where i get to see `em daily. things have changed. like t3, we are still close but t2 still has sch and stuff keeping `em busy.

sighh. wonder whether we'l even have any time to meet up when i start going to poly. diff schedules and stuff. i know nuts about poly so it'l be totally dreadful. only for the 1st week. =) since im so ultraly sociable hahas, not. will see how everything goes. if im stuck with business mgt, then so be it. its god's choice and i have to accept it. jc's not my path. neither is biotech. who knows next time i might end up a successful career woman and have a lvl or degree cert students working under me. HAHAhahas. that will be the best! hahahas then kel and em can come help me hahhahas. okays thinking abit too far now..

going to try my luck appealing at nyp. if not, go np. not a bad choice either. got pple i know there. =)

okays gonna watch friends. sam burned it for me. thank you sam.

sorry em, didnt call u back at 9 just now hahhaas. to think i crossed my heart and hoped to die. urkk. what the hell. i wont die lahhs. hahhahas

to all my silly pets reading my blog,
your master is going to watch friends now. be a good pet k. hahas. im turning lame.

ohya ohya! saw sebestian today. ahh. brings back bittersweet memories. remininscence of a certain someone. a certain someone that charms me that makes me adore him all the way down to his toes. riiiight. gotta stop this silly infatuation. ta pets~ hahahs

No comments: