Tuesday, March 30, 2004

im so0o gonna change my blogskin.

im so0o gonna lose weight.

gonna have to get a timetable down for my weightloss project. shall call it operation skinny.
operation skinny will be a two month project. where i must aim to lose 10 kg. yes. 10! and peng, i need your help! t2, i need encouragement! everybuddy, i need encouragement! cheer me on! rah rah! yes yes! yays!

anyways, went to gynae's today. bah. consultation? my toes.
had to do an ultascan again. forced myself to drink down two bottles of water again. had to feel all bloated with water again. thank god, nth's wrong. just not sure why i still dont have my menses.

1st - constitutional [its just late]
2nd - my hymen has no hole
3rd - my cervix is close

riiight. real niice. dr. scapel says 2nd and 3rd reasons are higly impossible cos i would have accumulated blood in my womb if that happens. so, nope nope. most probably my hole's doing fine. but IF its really the case, the case where my cervix is not open, i'l have to go do a minor op. wow. -fake enthusiasm- oh wells. shall leave it to God. he knows what to do.

aft that, just walked arnd with T2. ate LJS. went home. yups yups. so much for my v exciting day.

No comments: