Wednesday, May 09, 2007

6 weird things about me.

with the recent fad to list 6 weird things about yourself, i've decided to put my slacking time to good use and crack my brains to think of them. so lets see,

1. when i go to foreign places meaning places i hardly go to, i don't like to touch anything there. i don't like to open the door with my hands or go to the toilet or touch the railings on the staircase. and why not? okay, brace yourselves for my answer people.. because i don't wanna leave my fingerprints/cells there. they are too precious to be left behind.. and i'll miss them.

note: do not roll your eyes.

2. i like keeping long nails but the sides tend to chip. so what do i do? i clip off the sides and the nails look like this -- _ from the side. kel and em used to call them staircase nails and they'd used to say, "stef! cut it offf! its disgusting!" .. but i DON'T care. i like can already =) ahahas

3. i hate pooping in public toilets, well except for country clubs, hotels and restaurants with nice toilets. my tummy can hurt like hell and i'll still control because i can't stand them. the poly girls use to complain about accompanying me to grassroots club just to shit when the school toilet is just 10m away.

4. sometimes i wake up early in the morning for some unknown reason and i realise the mum has left my door slightly ajar.. for ventilation cos she offs the aircon when she wakes up and that would be like 6 am, i think? AND, if i wake up and see my door is left open for that tiny bit.. i'll TRY not to care about it rarely ever works unless im really tired. so what happens to the times when im not that tired? i try to go back to sleep but i can't. cos i feel as if something's staring at me from the small hole and i get uneasy. i'd usually assume that something is chucky (yes, the doll) or some ghost.

5. oh yes, speaking about ghosts, after watching too many horror movies, my mind tends to wander.. WHEN I BATHE. so when that happens, i freak out like hell when i have to close my eyes - cos soap tends to get in and its only natural that you HAVE TO close your eyes. and i get scared whenever i close my eyes. i start thinking there's some ghost staring at me, just waiting to kill me.

6. oh and lastly, i hate throwing the receipts away into public bins. i'll wait till i get home and then throw them away altogether. and WHY? cos i'm afraid i might miss them if i throw them away into the public bin.

so there, my weird, funny moments. i bet most of you would be like whaaat? thats damn nonsense laa stef.

ya like i'm sure you guys don't have your weird habits. i want kel and em to do this too! so maybe then you guys won't think im so weird afterall ahahas

No comments: