Monday, May 28, 2007

cos we are addicted to the pain.

oh its 10 mins to 6 - knock off time!
and i'm seriously thinking of leaving early since i'm the only one in the office. but knowing how unexpected my boss can be, he could just come back at 6 to do a spot check even though he left a half hour ago.

argh. so tempting. but never mind! i shall spend my last ten mins blogging instead.

so lets backtrack two weeks ago and all i can rmb is going to sentosa and ooh-ing and aah-ing at how much the place has changed. of course the company was excellent.

thank you for folding my pants/washing my feet/helping me wear my shoes. =)

and last week was er impulse signing of spa packages at life spa and now i'm regretting cos i have to cut down on my other luxuries meaning, good food/new clothes/new shoes/new everything.

anyways, PAY TOMORROW!

oh yes and i should seriously get my ears checked.

me: roy and partners, how can i help you?
person: sophia please.
me: may i know who is this speaking?
person: fai wong.

puts the phone on hold and turns to sophia.
me: er, sophia.. i THINK there's a fai wong on the phone for you.

sophia picks up phone
sophia: hi, who's this?
person on the line speaks but i obviously can't hear cos i don't possess superhuman hearing abilities.
sophia: oh.. frank wong.

and i sink in my chair in utter embarrassment at my excellent hearing ability.

oh look at the time, its SIX OH ONE.

No comments: