Thursday, May 17, 2007

my tragic love story.

i thought my day was going to suck when the boss asked me to draft my own writ.

1st, i don't really know what's a writ. i'm thinking its something the solicitors acting for the Plaintiff, sends to the court with an account of the case meaning who are the plaintiffs and the defendants, their statement of claim (what the plaintiff believed happened) and where exactly were the defendant(s) negligent at the material time of accident.

2nd, i have never done my own writ. he usually writes, and i just type - so no brains needed.

3rd, before i can violently object, he goes on to say, you know how to draft a writ right? since you've typed my writs before. dumb fuck, typing and drafting your own writ are two completely different matters. knowing how to type a writ is not equivalent to drafting your own. ass.

then he goes on to pile me up with loads of letters to mail out/fax and file. and now i'm freaking out cos i sort of blocked him out when he was rattling away and now i don't know what documents to enclose to the letters. fuck.

then came the good news, the boss called after his meeting in court.
boss: i'm not coming back today. if there's anyone who's coming to to the office, tell them to come back again cos i have a very bad flu.

YES AHHHH. =)

i'm going to slack as much as i want. call me if you need to be entertained!

No comments: