Thursday, May 03, 2007

work is so much fun when the boss is not around.

its 215 now and im finishing work in 30 minutes!
yaaaaay!

the colleague says i can leave early since i look so bored and i finish all my work already.
AND, i can come in after 11 tomorrow!

yes ahhh. more sleep time!

meeting the best friend later for some retail therapy. lets see, i need more clothes, more clothes and more clothes! oh shoes and make up. damnnn.

and the mum is bringing me to the dermatologist ( i have no idea how u spell it) so i can get my face to feel as smooth as a baby's buttocks!

and don't try telling me my face is fine and that i shouldn't waste hundreds of dollars on skin products cos seriously, my face is terrible now, there's like pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. its disgusting.

No comments: